Gríana also advises companies on general commercial law matters; corporate governance, data protection and shareholder issues.
Gríana is a tutor of Business Law and Commercial Transactions in the Law Society.
- Advised InterFax and its shareholders on the disposal of the InterFax Group to Upland for USD37million.
- Advised a Leinster Pharmacy chain on a number of pharmacy acquisitions in 2017.
- Advised on a merger in the insurance industry sector by way of share for undertaking swap.
- Advised the National Asset Management Agency in respect of a major corporate banking transaction involving a major Irish retail pharmaceutical group.
- Advising clients on an ongoing basis in relation to corporate funding and equity investments by way of loan, share subscription or a combination of both.
- Regularly advising clients on banking and financial transactions including refinances with leading banks and loan purchase agreements acting for both banks and corporate clients.
- Advising international clients on establishing their business in Ireland including incorporation of a new holding company, transfer of assets and share capital restructurings;
- Advising clients on an ongoing basis in transactions involving investment from Enterprise Ireland and venture capital funds.
- Regularly advising clients on commercial agreements including shareholder agreements, franchise agreements, supply agreements and licensing of intellectual property.