Lavelle Solicitors is highly ranked in the 2017 edition of Legal 500
Lavelle Solicitors has again been recommended in the 2017 edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Legal 500 independently analyses the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market. The Legal 500 assesses the strengths of law firms in over 100 jurisdictions, including Ireland.
Lavelle Solicitors has been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A– Founding partner Michael Lavelle heads the team at Lavelle Solicitors, which includes Gríana O’Kelly, who shows ‘great attention to detail’. Clients include Enterprise Ireland Funding.
- Dispute Resolution – Founding Partner Michael Lavelle at Lavelle Solicitors focuses on commercial disputes and successfully represented Tipperary Raceway in a Supreme Court appeal relating to the scope of an injunction. The firm is on the litigation panels of NAMA and AIB.
- Employment– Lavelle Solicitors’ team is led by ‘ultimate professional’ Marc Fitzgibbon, who ‘understands the practical realities of business’. Clients include Aramark and Dublin City Council.
- Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring – Lavelle Solicitors excels in dispute resolution. Name partner Michael Lavelle ‘makes consistently good decisions’ and Paul Brady is ‘an excellent litigator’.
- Real Estate – “Lavelle Solicitors has been busy advising financial institutions such as AIB on property security and regulation issues”.