Gríana also advises companies on general corporate law matters and on intellectual property, data protection and regulatory requirements.
Gríana advises start-up businesses on company formations and is experienced in drafting all commercial contracts including agency and distribution agreements, franchise agreements and terms and conditions of supply.
Gríana is also the Head of the Inward Investment Group and advises companies on the legal aspects of establishing businesses in Ireland and of expanding and developing existing operations here.
She also works closely with our Banking and Financial Services Group in advising on loan portfolio sales and purchases.
Gríana is a tutor of Business Law and Commercial Transactions in the Law Society.
- Advising a well known pharmacy group on the purchase of a pharmacy by way of share sale including financing with a leading bank and trading restructure with United Drug PLC;
- Advising on the purchase of a Dublin based pharmacy by way of business purchase agreement;
- Advising on a merger in the insurance industry sector by way of share for undertaking swap;
- Advising nursing home client on regulatory matters with HIQA;
- Advising clients on an ongoing basis in relation to corporate funding and equity investments by way of loan, share subscription or a combination of both;
- Regularly advising clients on banking and financial transactions including refinances with leading banks and loan purchase agreements acting for both banks and corporate clients;
- Regularly advising both examiners and liquidators in relation to corporate transactions arising from their appointment;
- Advising international clients on establishing their business in Ireland including incorporation of a new holding company, transfer of assets and share capital restructurings;
- Advising clients on an ongoing basis in transactions involving investment by Enterprise Ireland;
- Regularly advising clients on commercial agreements including shareholder agreements, franchise agreements, supply agreements and licensing of intellectual property.