We advise private nursing homes in Ireland in relation to their regulatory and compliance obligations with the Health Information and Quality Authority (“HIQA”).
We offer expert advice to nursing homes on a range of issues that may be faced including:
- General compliance issues and advice on nursing home’s ongoing legal requirements;
- Making and managing submissions to HIQA;
- HIQA policies and procedures;
- Review of notices issued by the Authority and advising in relation to same;
- Employment law issues;
- Nursing Home Property and Construction
- Litigation, Insurance & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate structures; and
- Banking matters.
Please contact Gríana O’Kelly, Partner, Commercial Department for further details.