Our Inward Investment Group provides a specialised service for companies looking to invest and do business in Ireland, in all the key areas. We provide advice on the legal aspects of establishing operations in Ireland and of expanding and developing existing operations here. We are experienced in dealing with Irish Government agencies, which are responsible for Inward Investment, and this can help clients avoid unnecessary delays and pitfalls.
Our Inward Investment Group is multi-disciplinary, drawing on the expertise of all relevant practice areas including corporate and commercial law, competition law, employment law, pension law, property law, construction law, planning and environmental law, intellectual property and information technology law and banking and financial services law.
We advise on the full range of issues governing all aspects of inward investment work, including:
- Negotiations with IDA Ireland, banks and other regulatory bodies
- Regulatory and competition law issues
- Government incentives for overseas investors
- Advice on corporate structure
- Company formation
- Employment law and employee benefits
- Pensions and share option schemes
- Property matters, including purchase/lease negotiations, construction and fit-out of premises
- Environmental law advice
- Planning law advice
- Commercial contracts and terms and conditions of trade
- Intellectual property
- Information technology
Partnership with Talbot Pierce Consulting
We partner with Talbot Pierce to provide a seamless service in respect of Human Resource Management for companies establishing a business in Ireland. Talbot Pierce are a team of specialist HR professionals who work with us on a range of matters including advice on and delivery of conflict/dispute resolution solutions, best-practice HR strategies, policies and procedures.
For more information on Talbot Pierce and their services visit www.talbotpierce.com