Lavelle is a leading Irish law firm with an established reputation in the corporate sector. Our corporate and commercial department is well known for its expertise in this area and our team brings a strong commercial focus with a measured, practical approach.
We advise businesses at every stage of their development from start up in relation to corporate structure, shareholder agreements and initial funding, to expansion involving private equity investment or debt finance and onto acquisition or other corporate transactions.
Our team work closely with the firm’s clients on all aspects of corporate and commercial law and gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses, industries and goals to achieve practical solutions for our clients’ requirements.
We work with solicitors in our employment, banking, intellectual property and data protection departments to ensure all aspects of a transaction and all corporate requirements are met.
Our corporate and commercial team advice on a wide range of matters and transactions including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate finance- private equity and venture capital investments
- Corporate Restructure
- Leveraged Buy Outs
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder and Joint Venture Agreements
- Corporate advisory services
- Distribution and agent agreements
- Business formation and establishment
- General commercial agreements
- Franchise and license agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Joint venture arrangements
- Manufacturing and supply arrangements
- Outsourcing and services arrangements
- Public procurement
- Technology transfer
- Cloud Computing Contracts
- Terms and conditions for supply of good and services
- Terms of business
- Advising on acquisitions and disposals by retail pharmacy buyers and sellers by way of share or business sale;
- Acting for clients across all sectors in buying, selling or merging their company;
- Advising shareholders and directors on internal group re-organisations, share buy-backs and shareholders arrangements;
- Advising several companies on Enterprise Ireland investment funding and grant aid and funding under the Employment Incentive and Investment Scheme;
- Advising corporate clients in corporate finance transactions- private equity funding and venture capital investment;
- Advise corporate clients on all their commercial agreements including terms and conditions, consumer arrangements, data protection and website terms.
Partnership Talbot Pierce Consulting
We partner with Talbot Pierce Consulting to provide a seamless service in respect of Human Resource Management. Talbot Pierce are a team of specialist HR professionals who work with us on a range of matters including advice on and delivery of conflict/dispute resolution solutions, best-practice HR strategies, policies and procedures.
For more information on Talbot Pierce and their services visit www.talbotpierce.com